Overhauls & Fault Diagnosis
- Our standard overhaul of turbochargers include: complete dismantle, chemical clean, inspection/measurement, re-balancing (if necessary), painting and testing.
- All our tests are complete with our In-House Reports and to Lloyds Classification if required.
- Ability to supply overhaul kits at competitive prices.
- All the work carried out on turbochargers is completed by our OEM Trained Bartech Engineers, creating every confidence in the standards of work produced.
- Our engineers are available world wide 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Our rapid response times are made possible by the ‘around the clock’ contact we offer with our Technical, Operations and Commercial departments.
- For Overhaul, Dismantle & Inspect periods click here.
- We are able to supply both new and reconditioned complete turbocharger assemblies.
- Complete Turbochargers are supplied with a 12 month Bartech Warranty.
- We have a large stock of spare parts for turbocharger equipment, which also allows us to provide high quality Overhaul Kits with a quick turnaround.
- We source all our turbocharger spares from OEM suppliers or better.
- Some of the spares we have available include: Rotor Assemblies, Compressor Wheels, Nozzle Rings, Shroud Rings (and kits), plus many more.
- ABB – VTR160, VTR200, VTR250, VTR320, VTR400, VTR500, VTR630, VTR214, VTR254,VTR304, VTR354, VTR454, VTR564, VTR714, VTC214, VTC254, VTC304, RR151, RR153
- Napier – SA085, HP90, MS90, HP100, MS100, HP200, MS200, HP210, NA295, NA297, NA355, NA357, NA455, NA457
- Holset – 3”, 4”, 4HD, 4LD, 6”, 6D, 6LD, 6U, HX Series
- Garrett: Most Models
Quick Response Contact our team now!