Sheathed Fuel Pipes – SOLAS & MSN Compliant
Are you SOLAS & MSN compliant?
- We have the capabilities to manufacture a wide variety of single skin and sheathed fuel pipes to suit your requirements. If we do not have the particular pattern in stock, then we can recreate a sample provided by the customer or visit the engine to which the pipes are to be fitted, and create a bespoke pattern.
- All pipes are tested to twice the working pressure of the engine they are to be fitted to. Tests are complete with In-House Reports and to Lloyds Classification if required.
- Click here to see the latest SOLAS regulation to protect you from potential engine fires.
- Click here to see our fuel pipe range.
- We are able to provide sample fuel pipes for your approval (subject to enquiry).
- Our engineers are available world wide 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Our rapid response times are made possible by the ‘around the clock’ contact we offer with our Technical, Operations and Commercial Departments.
Complete Sets & ‘One Off’ Pipes
- We can manufacture ‘one off’ pipes when provided with a samples or relevant parameters.
- See Dorman 6PTCR Single Skinned Fuel Pipe case study here.
- See Mitsubishi Sheathed Fuel Pipe case study here.
- With our dedicated pipe bending facilities, we’re able to manufacture large quantities of complete fuel pipe sets; complete with common manifolds, float tanks and alarm switches if required.
- All pipes are supplied with a 12 month Bartech Warranty.
- We can survey your engine and fuel system to ensure that we provide the best solution for your needs.
- ‘Around the clock’ contact with all of our departments.
Quick Response Contact our team now!
If you’re after a trustworthy engine specialist with an excellent track record for your job, email us firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1206 673101.
For a copy of our Engineer Resource Booklet, created by engineers for engineers, just enter your details below.