Looking for help with your Cummins Engine Repair, Overhaul, Maintenance and Spares?
As an experienced, independent Cummins engine specialist we can offer you more solutions and alternatives for your Cummins engine repair, overhaul, maintenance and spares.
We’ve been working with Cummins engines for over 20 years, and within our team, we’ve got extensive experience of what it takes to keep them running smoothly, safely and reliably.
This means several things for clients who use us to help with Cummins engine support:
- Benefit from reduced parts costs by purchasing directly from manufacturers
- Access overhaul and engineering solutions, with big savings to be had when compared with replacement options
- Tap into the expertise of highly experienced and trained service engineers who can utilise engine knowledge from other makes to solve your problems quicker
- BOSIET trained engineers will be available who can deal with your Cummins engines offshore
- Use us to source genuine spares for out of production models from worldwide stockists
- Receive measurement and test sheets with reconditioned parts and assemblies, giving you the peace of mind that comes from knowing your engine is in the best possible shape.
What can Bartech do for your Cummins engine?
- We can identify and source the right parts for you, from Cummins, the original manufacturers or other engine manufacturers, all with a 12-month warranty
- Large inventory of spares to get you the right piece of equipment
- Bartech will supply and install Cummins engines for you, new or reconditioned
- We can help you with major assemblies
- Our engineers (who work directly for Bartech) can visit you onsite (both offshore and onshore) to help with overhauls, fault diagnosis, commissioning and alignments
- You’ll get a 12-month warranty with all parts supply and work completed
In short, however you need help with your Cummins engine, we’ve got the skills, the contacts and expertise to help you, often with a significant saving to be had.
What’s the next step?
Give us a call on +44 (0)1206 673101, You can explain what you need help with, we can explain a little bit more about how we work, and give you an idea on the options available to you.
If you’d like a bit more information first, there are several case studies below that detail just some of the work that we’ve completed on Cummins engines.
Successful Projects on Cummins Engines:
Resolve hunting issues on Cummins KTA3067G engines used as an auxiliary generator on an offshore platform.
Planned maintenance and leak rectification of Cummins VT12-635 engine as part of a multi engine maintenance contract.
Health check and leak rectification on Cummins KTA50-G3 generator engine
Locate and stop oil leaks on Cummins KTA1150M fire pump engine
Supply and replace Holset 3594083 turbocharger on Cummins KTA2300G engine
Replace oil and prevent further problems of coolant in oil on Cummins NTA855-G6 engine
Rectification of leaks on Cummins KTA19 engine used as a generator.