Looking for help with your Cummins Engine Repair, Overhaul, Maintenance and Spares?
As an experienced, independent Cummins engine specialist we can offer you more solutions and alternatives for your Cummins engine repair, overhaul, maintenance and spares.
We’ve been working with Cummins engines for over 20 years, and within our team, we’ve got extensive experience of what it takes to keep them running smoothly, safely and reliably.
CUMMINS K SERIES CYLINDER HEADS AVAILABLE NOW!
We have 14 improved standard type heads for Cummins K series engines with 100hp per cylinder or less available now.
Part number 3811987, 3646323, 3646326 and 3640323.
The heads are re-conditioned and measurement sheets will be provided with the order.
This means several things for clients who use us to help with Cummins engine support:
- Benefit from reduced parts costs by purchasing directly from manufacturers
- Access overhaul and engineering solutions, with big savings to be had when compared with replacement options
- Tap into the expertise of highly experienced and trained service engineers who can utilise engine knowledge from other makes to solve your problems quicker
- BOSIET trained engineers will be available who can deal with your Cummins engines offshore
- Use us to source genuine spares for out of production models from worldwide stockists
- Receive measurement and test sheets with reconditioned parts and assemblies, giving you the peace of mind that comes from knowing your engine is in the best possible shape.
What can Bartech do for your Cummins engine?
- We can identify and source the right parts for you, from Cummins, the original manufacturers or other engine manufacturers, all with a 12-month warranty
- Large inventory of spares to get you the right piece of equipment
- Bartech will supply and install Cummins engines for you, new or reconditioned
- We can help you with major assemblies
- Our engineers (who work directly for Bartech) can visit you onsite (both offshore and onshore) to help with overhauls, fault diagnosis, commissioning and alignments
- You’ll get a 12-month warranty with all parts supply and work completed