Looking for help with your Caterpillar Engine Repair, Overhaul, Maintenance or Spares?
As an experienced, independent Caterpillar engine specialist we are able to offer you more solutions and alternatives for your Caterpillar engine repair, overhaul, maintenance and spares.
We’ve been working with Caterpillar engines for over 20 years, and within our team, we’ve got extensive experience of what it takes to keep them running smoothly, safely and reliably.
Our experience covers the following engines:
This means a number of things for clients who use us to help with Caterpillar engine support:
- Benefit from reduced parts costs by purchasing directly from manufacturers
- Access overhaul and engineering solutions, with big savings to be had when compared with replacement options
- You’ll be tapping into the expertise of highly experienced and trained service engineers who can utilise engine knowledge from other makes to solve your problems quicker
- Use us to source genuine spares for out of production models from worldwide stockists
- Receive the latest up to date technical information from Caterpillar’s Service Information System (SIS)
- Get measurement and test sheets with reconditioned parts and assemblies, giving you the peace of mind that comes from knowing your engine is in the best possible shape.
What can Bartech do for your Caterpillar engine?
- Identify and source the right parts for you, from Caterpillar, the original manufacturers or other engine manufacturers, all with a 12 month warranty.
- Access our large inventory of spares to get you the right piece of equipment
- Supply and install Caterpillar engines for you, new or reconditioned.
- We can help you with major assemblies
- Our engineers (who work directly for Bartech) can visit you onsite (both offshore and onshore) to help with overhauls, fault diagnosis, commissioning and alignments
- You’ll get a 12 month warranty with all parts supply and work completed
In short, however you need help with your Caterpillar engine, we’ve got the skills, the contacts and expertise to help you, often with a significant saving to be had.
What’s the next step?
Give us a call on 01206 673101. You can explain what you need help with, we can explain a little bit more about how we work, and give you an idea on the options available to you.
If you’d like a bit more information first, there are a number of case studies below that detail just some of the work that we’ve completed on Caterpillar engines.
- Caterpillar 3516 overhaul for offshore fire pump engine.
- Going beyond Caterpillar standards for additional confidence on caterpillar 3516 cylinder heads.
- Caterpillar3616 small end busing replacement, saving client over 80% of replacement costs.
- Supply and installation of reconditioned Caterpillar 3408 engine for offshore application.
- Supply and installation of complete Caterpillar 3412 engine.
- Alignments and commissioning of Caterpillar 3512 engine.
- Caterpillar D399 engine commissioning.