Time is ticking down towards the end of August and the end of summer, but we’re showing no signs of slowing down here at Bartech – there’s now just a week until Offshore Europe 2019.
As I’ve mentioned in my previous emails, we’ll have a stand there during the four days, with plenty to keep you informed and entertained, so if you are coming, please come and say hello!
As well as a demo engine and our Diesel Engine Uptime Programme, we’ll also have information about how we handle multi-engine contracts for major operators.
We’re proud to support a number of major operators, and when you come to our stand, we’ll be able to explain our strategy to handle multiple engines including:
• Providing multiple options on parts supply, leading to better pricing and more timely delivery
• Reduction of costs via process standardisation
• Simple project management to streamline contractor work scopes
• Optimisation of spares holding across engines
• Swing sets to reduce overhaul time and costs
If any of this sounds interesting or useful to you, then be sure to come and see us at Offshore Europe.
And even if it doesn’t, come and say hello – I’d love to grab a coffee with you.