A collection of articles to help you improve engine reliability, performance and safety specifically for engineers, brought to you by Bartech Marine.Download Now
- Paxman Engines – YJ (Ventura), RPH, YH, Y3J (Valenta, RP200), YL, SE (Vega)
- MTU Engines – 2000, 4000 & 396 Series
- Dorman Engines – Q, ST, SE, LD, LE, J
- Other Engines – Ruston, Caterpillar, Detroit, MAK
- Governors – Woodward, Regulateurs Europa, Diesel Kiki
- Fuel Pipes – Sheathed (Double Skin), Single Skin
- ABB Turbos – VTR, VTC, RR Series
- Napier Turbos – HP200, HP100, SA105 Series
- Holset Turbos β 3β, 4β, 4HD, 4LD, 6β, 6D, 6LD, 6U
Recent News - Sign up here for updates.
January 16, 2019 |
Last week we had two Caterpillar C32 propulsion engines in our workshop for an hours-based overhaul. After starting the...
January 9, 2019 |
Our engineer, Cris, has just returned from a high-profile client site, exchanging a Dorman 6PTCR engine for a Doosan...
January 3, 2019 |
Over the Christmas period, we were busy preparing for various upcoming work scopes, including the overhaul of a Cummins...